The issue of an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) is carried out in order for the energy efficiency classification of buildings to be performed and from 01.01.2016 shall be mandatory for all buildings (except for certain categories) in order for them to be rented or sold.
More specifically, the issue of an EPC is mandatory for every:
- New building part lease (apartment) or premises, irrespective of their covered area.
- Purchase – sale of a single building or part of a building (apartment) irrespective of their covered area.
If the leased property is subject to the obligation to issue an Energy Performance Certificate, such an obligation should be completed in the relevant fields of the electronic tenancy declaration submitted after 09/11/2015 under Article 58, paragraph 3 of Law 4342/2015.
The Energy Performance Certificate is valid for ten (10) years.
Our office undertakes responsibly to issue such a certificate within 24 hours, following the on the spot inspection and presentation of the supporting documents required as follows:
- Title Deed
- Floor plan of the property
- National Cadastre Code Number (KAEK) if it has been registered
- Building permit of the real estate (for buildings after 83′)
- Βoiler maintenance sheet
- Α recent PPC reconciliation bill
In any case our office can undertake the collection of the above supporting documents (permit, property plans) from the competent urban planning office.